Monday 9 March 2009

Barbie celebrates her 50th today!

If that's not a reason to start this blog today, I don't know what is. I'm a Barbie hobbyist, but not much of a collector of new dolls, I buy play-line Barbie dolls from flea markets or from other hobbyists.

I start this blog for two reasons: First of all, I've noticed, it's very hard to find any kind of free sewing patterns for 11'' (29 cm) dolls in internet. That is why I started to create my own sewing patterns about a year ago and now I have quite a lot of them. I'm going to share them with all of you, who are interested in sewing clothes for 11'' dolls. In this blog I will share also other DIY things for Barbie dolls like furnitures, accessoires etc. All patterns and instructions are created by me. You can copy them and use them, but they are here for your private use only.

The other reason for writing this blog is: I'm desperately trying to prove my English, so feel free to comment and correct my texts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment